Torture

It's been a long time since I've written anything other than a cover letter. Frankly, while I try to change things up every now and then, there's very little creativity that goes into writing one of those things.

"Dear Sir or Madam, as the case may be,

I'm awesome. Hire me. I know you won't, it's OK. But I'm trying to pretend that all hope is not lost here, just to save some face.

Thanks for pretending to take the time to review stuff,

Me."

Hmmm. I may use that next time I send something out.

Today, I shall try to write, because it's Wednesday and why not? Because I enjoy torturing myself, I will post what I write right here. In fact, I'll just write here. Maybe.

It sure beats applying for jobs, but it's not as much fun as playing video games, so I'll do some of that, too.

I'm babbling. Good bye.

Comments

  1. this letter is the reason you got the job.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While

Redistricting Battle