Complications

I've gone so long using only one email address, I must have gotten complacent. Obviously, this is not the ideal situation. 

I woke up this morning and checked my email via my iPhone around 6:30 this morning. After having some coffee and some breakfast, I sat down at my laptop and went to access my email, with the intent to start sending out resumes. It worked for a while. 

Then, I got this message: 

"We are currently working on your account because an error occurred with your mail storage. Your account data and messages are safe. However, you won’t be able to log in until our team is finished. We can’t predict exactly how long this will take, but if you are still unable to access your account in 48 hours, please contact us..." 

48 hours? OK. And, according to a search via Twitter (hey, it IS good for something!) shows me I'm not the only one affected. But still, it sucks. 

I've set up a secondary email address to send out resumes until Google decides to stop pissing me off. So I can still apply to jobs for the foreseeable future and not feel like I've wasted my day watching the first season of 24 and drinking red eyes (thanks, again, Stacey, for the awesome birthday present!). But what if today is the day one of the places where I've previously sent my resume decides to get a hold of me? Sure, the chances are slim, but with my luck? 

Come on, Google, let's fix this. Um, please? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While

Redistricting Battle

Torture