Complications, part II (Dinner and dessert again)

Wow, so while trying to post a blog via Blogger on the iPhone, I somehow managed to delete the previous post about my cooking. That's really annoying.

So, as I said earlier today, I've been cooking more often with Stacey taking classes. Tonight, while Stacey was sick in bed, I made some things.


Dinner tonight was pretty simple: baked penne. I was low on sauce, so I only put it as the top layer. I cooked about three servings of whole wheat penne and placed a layer on the bottom of the pyrex. The bottom layer got covered with some crushed red pepper, hot sauce and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Another layer of penne followed, which got covered in marinara sauce and more cheese.

Stacey said it needed some oregano and some basil. We live, we learn.

And after dinner:


I think this was some of my best work. I through in some cinnamon, and it really popped.

Hope everyone enjoyed their dinner. If you're near Queens and you want some chocolate chip cookies, stop on by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While

Redistricting Battle

Torture