Day 12 - Two things

Just a pair of items that have been bothering me.

Way back on Day 7, Stacey and I were at the mall, where I bought myself a dashing new winter coat. As we were walking through the mall to JC Penney, I saw something that absolutely appalled me: the mall already had set up its "Holiday Village," complete with photo ops with the guy in the red suit.

It's still October!

I know we all like to start the holiday season early, but can we PLEASE get through Halloween before the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/whatever decorations get broken out?

This can only lead to one thing: ABC playing a double feature of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and "A Charlie Brown Christmas." On the same night. In September.

Also: when it rains, and you're using something the size of a beach umbrella to keep yourself dry, you damned well better know how much space you have on any given size. Otherwise, it's like someone who's used to driving a Beetle parallel parking a pick-up truck.

Not a good result at all.

Just be courteous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been a While

Redistricting Battle

Torture